Khudi lies at the confluence with the Marshyangdi River in the Lamjung District in the Western Development Region of Nepal. The region is well known for the Annapurna circuit that starts at Besisahar and passes through Khudi Bazaar, on its way North to Manang and beyond.Near
there there are beautiful villages very suitable for volunteering works.
Vocational Training & Community Development Project(Joint Venture – CTEVT and MS Nepal), Rural Training Centre, Simpani, Lamjung, Nepal is also situated here.
The volunteer activities to be done here
1.You can in co operation with this organization give trainings to the peoples.
2. Teach in school
3. work in a health post in Khudi Lamjung
4. veteranary care program
5. Income generating development program
6. Work in agricultural activities program
7. Cultural exchange program
8. working with womens group program
9. Recycle paper,aluminium,cell phone,battaries,rubber,plastic collection and environmental awareness program etc.