The Third Eye is a gate that leads with in to the inner realms and space of higher consciousness through the means of volunteering works. In this new era we should alternate the mystified and esoteric definition of Third Eye to symbolize the state of happiness that comes through serving humanity. The Third Eye is associated with vision which the Volunteers should become. The Third Eye volunteers should act as “seers”
In Third Eye Volunteers one can become spiritually awakened by focusing all his attentions to make others happy. We believe that if one cries he cries alone but when one laughs the whole world laughs with him. The goal of ours is to allow volunteers to have ability in turning into right vibrations of the world and gain solid foundation for more advanced awakened level where they can see with their inner eye. The fire of passion, hatred and infatuation goes on if we decide to become burning candle in dark. Please decide to be a agent of change .To change our present waste land like modern world into real living place we should practice ‘self control’,’ giving’ and ‘compassion’ which Jewels we can collect from volunteering services.
The purest service is to help others and to seek the well fare of others without expecting reward although good deed is always rewarded. When one becomes selfish it brings disharmony and failure, he/her will find alone and without friends and when person acts selflessly in the service of others that act is born of God. Let’s take beautiful example of Jesus-“He came not to be served, but to serve”
Let’s see our holy texts, this is the perfect message.
1. Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Christianity. Galatians 6.2
2. Rendering help to another is the function of all human beings.
Jainism. Tattvarthasutra 5.21
3. All men are responsible for one another.
Judaism. Talmud, Sanhedrin 27b
4. The best of men are those who are useful to others.
Islam. Hadith of Bukhari
5. At the beginning, mankind and the obligation of selfless service were created together. “Through selfless service, you will always be fruitful and find the fulfillment of your desires”: this is the promise of the Creator…
Hinduism. Bhagavad Gita 3.10-26
6. Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.
Peace to all